Sunday, April 30, 2006

I've joined the WordPlay group and this is my first free association
with the letter "A" ~~~ a good creative exercise.

Amy, first~born, beautiful named for * Amy of Meg & Jo & I was in love with Little Women * * Anthony ~ my true love is my first grandchild * Anais, feminine erotica & Henry's Amour * Anne as in Patricia Anne, named by my father (I could have been a "Diane" you know) * Alter Ego as in 5'9" long leggy brunette day dreams * Annie H & W Alan a perfect 1970s combo; I knew all the dialogue after multiple viewings * Ample at post-midlife * Alan, a renaissance man * Affinity VIW very important word * Alice Walker The Color Purple & so much more * A Shower of Summer Days ~ a Sarton favorite * As Time Goes By a song from the big war a favorite BBC sit-com with Dame Judy Dench * That's Amore & I am dating myself again * Arbor Inn fabulous b&b a 5-week house-sit favorite stay for distant visitors * Astro as in physicist as in Joann daughter-in-law from Wales * artstream * Art-ful * Art-filled * Artist * Atelier = Attic * Alpha is first * Apples in August mom always carried salt in a shaker on rides in the country "stop the car, Bob" she'd say jump out grab tart not-juicy Apples from someone's orchard we'd speed away as she sprinkled salt on the crunchy-tart Apples * Artichoke leaves and heart lemon-y butter & heaven is an * Avocado salsa guacamole San Antonio Alamo

No comments: