Thursday, June 15, 2006






A bright shiny penny of a girl, Victoria is 13. Plays soccer, softball and basketball.
A budding Sarah Burnhardt after her 8th grade experience with Little Shop of Horrors and a one-act dramatic competition. An honor student. A love of a child.


Yesterday we drove down to Massachusetts to watch Victoria's softball game, stay in our favorite hotel and see my sister, Donna today. (I don't have any photos of Victoria playing softball this year but here she is in a soccer game.)

Anyway, the game was postponed so we had a family dinner instead: Mike, Amy, Victoria and Anthony and Larry and me. What a great delight to engage Anthony (16) and Victoria in conversation. They are bright, funny, articulate. And nteresting.


I can't say I relished the IDEA of grandchildren before time but once they came to me I knew what it meant that:


"sometimes,
perfect love doesn't come
until the grandchildren"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: