Sunday, June 04, 2006

WHAT A GREAT RELIEF!

juice-y gossip
jiggling jello
java-hyped-insomnia
june, bug lady~ah-h-h-h-h-h ~ july
julip oh my mint

creativity exercise
sitting at the keyboard
the blank monitor
I might "have a go" at wordplay
nothing
funny
interesting
provocative
memorable still I sit
& enjoy
the child-ish fun of it

I write something everyday.
Proposals. Press releases. Articles.
A newsletter.
A brochure.
A fund-raising letter.
Left-brain task
right-brain proclivity.
Always a product
on-time on-demand.
So it is difficult to just 'play'.
No product
intended.

I think these funny little word exercises help me to play in my studio/playroom
Always I felt the need to 'produce' something
To have 'something' that said
"this is justification for these hours alone".
I'm learning to play again
be child-ish again
no 'end to my means'

What a great relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»