Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am blessed
. . . with Esther, nearly 6, first child of my baby sister (18 years younger than me). A lovely little lady who uses big words, loves tea parties and making pictures. After her first day at kindergarten, her mom asked if school was all that she imagined it would be. Esther answered,

"I had no imagination of it!"




. . . with grandson, Dylan, going on 4 years old:

a little boy with a big boy's curiosity.

Dylan lives in Florida; what a delight to see how much he has grown, learned and discovered between visits.

In between we miss him.




My Victoria ... second grandchild who spent nearly every weekend with us and weeks at a time during the summer.
A bright-eyed child, a beautiful young lady.

Talented.

Curious &
Loving.

Twins
Ari & Noah.
March, 2006

Esther's little brothers.
Their mothers' precious boys.



Ari & Noah ... a few months later.
Becoming little boys.

A magical physical closeness.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children, how lucky you are to have such love surround you!

Pear tree cottage! said...

O! it has been a very long time since I visited your blog and I see you ahve some beautiful pictures up of grandchildren....they are all adorable.

We visited each other a long time ago and so I am going into old posts of mine and re-visiting those who were there to say hello and to see that all is well in your beautiful part of the world.

enjoy your day.
Lee-ann